Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 24: Oil Change

Lucy and I went to get an oil change at Sears at the Collin Creek Mall.  We take the car there so we can walk around while they're working on the car.  We dropped it off and then went through the mall.  I stopped by JC Penney to look because I thought they were having a sale.  Not really, everything was still expensive.  If I see sale, I want stuff for like 10 bucks.  Anyways, we then went down to the playground in the mall.  There were 4 pregnant women and then a hispanic couple and then me.  One of the ladies goes to the Plano Library story time, but I don't know her name or really know her so I didn't say hi or anything.  It was kind of awkward for me the whole time, we do know who each other are, so I just didn't look in that direction the whole time.  I'm an awkward individual for sure.  We then went up to Chic-Fil-A in the food court.  We were eating and I noticed this lady who was probably 40 or so in a pink cowboy hat, short shorts, and a denim vest.  She kept looking around like she was waiting for someone.  I think she had some special ed in her, not sure another way to put it.  She wasn't all there, especially by her getup.  I was wondering who she was waiting for.  Then I saw a group of guys who all had some mental retardation, for lack of a better phrase.  It was cool to see them all hanging out though, like a group of buddies.  It was an odd group though, and I was wondering if that was the group she was waiting for.  She left and I know she didn't go with them.  Then Lucy was trying to drink her lemonade and she put her fingers through the styrofoam cup.  Lemonade went everywhere, I don't know how she did it.  She actually ate pretty decent while we were there.  After lunch, we went and got her some pajamas and Sofia the First hair clips.  We picked up the car and got a discount since I knew the girl checking me out. 

We came home and Lucy fell a sleep about 15 minutes away from home and so I went to put her in bed and she started crying and wouldn't go back to sleep.  I let her get up and we went to Wal-Mart to get some training panties, and that was cool.  We came home and watched 101 Dalmatians, I was really to pass out.  Serena came home early and it was all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment