Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 20: Library

Lucy and I woke up and started to play.  We played a lot actually, and then we watched an episode of the Neverland Pirates.  After we watched that, we turned on the music channel and continued to play.  I took a shower and then got Lucy girl ready to go to the library.  We got there with about 10 minutes to spare, but Lucy had fallen a sleep on the way.  She was up almost til 9 the night before, playing in her room, but woke up earlier then normal.  We went  into the library to storytime, and the librarian knows Lucy's name.  We did story time, which is getting larger and larger each time.  Afterwards, I ask about getting a library card since I don't live in Plano anymore and they allowed me to!  So, we're members of the Plano system now, which means a greater selection of books and what not.  We got Lucy four books, just can't forget them or our fines will double in both locations, haha! 

Lucy would not stop crying on the way home, and I lost my cool a couple of times.  Anyways, we got home and I guess she was hungry.  I made a couple of mini pizzas and apple sauce.  We're currently watching an episode of Dora and then I'm going to put her down for her nap.  I think she'll fight it but then pass out for a while because she didn't get a ton of sleep last night.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment