Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 16: A Turn to Good

I was supposed to tutor today, with my tutorette returning from vacation.  I pulled up to the house and I rang the door bell.  No answer, I checked around to make sure I was at the right house.  I knocked on the door. Still no answer, I was getting confused.  I called the mom and she immediately apologized, and said she had meant to call me on Sunday to cancel.  So, no tutoring this week, which I was going to do twice.  I'm not too upset about it, because now I can relax on Wednesday and mow the lawn.  It's a holiday week right?!  I then went to Hyundai to get a part replaced.  It was a hour long wait, with a freezer box as the waiting room.  After that, I went and got some Taco Bell which I ate while watching a MLS show I dvr'd.  It was ok, but the Taco Bell was delicious.  I then wrote my entry to HGTV Design Star.  I've been reading a new book, Ghost Music, which is kind of creepy.  I have to tutor tonight, which kind of sucks, but then i'll get to come home and cuddle with my adorable wife!  So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment