Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 23: Missed Appointment

I woke up and got Lucy ready for day care.  I then made a pot of coffee and had a couple of cups while reading my new book, "The Law of Second Chances" by James Sheehan.  It has been, umm, ok.  I'm not doing very good on selecting new books recently.  It has 3 different story lines, some that I'm more into than others.  I have no idea how they're going to tie them all together, but they better!  I went to get Lucy's medication this morning from CVS and the pharmacist said, "are you aware of the price of the Nasonex?"  I told her no, and she told me a number above $100.  I said, "keep it" and then I called my beautiful wife and she was baffled.  I called the doctor and then sent in a new prescription which I'll pick up on my way to tutoring.  It should be a lot less... should be is the key phrase.  I then went to Mardel's to get tutoring supplies for my new student.  I hope it goes well, it sounds like he just needs some help with confidence.  As long as he works with me, he'll be a ok pal!  I was reading my book when the phone rang.  It was a Wylie number, so I picked up hoping it was a tutoring request from the neighborhood.  It was the eye doctor asking me if I was coming to my appointment!  oops!    I told them I'd need to reschedule because I wasn't going to rush out of the house to get my eyes checked out. My belly started hurting, since I ate a Totinos and some leftovers, so I took a bath.  I was sweating!  I did feel better but I hate that feeling you get after a bath where you are still over heated and then your body has to come down. I'm now waiting for 4:20 to roll around so I can go to tutoring.  I wish it was after dinner time because then I'd stop off at Sonic on the way home and get us some ice cream!  Oh well, maybe I still will, probably not though.  Once I get home, I like to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment