Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 18: Barkley's Haircut

I started off my day by taking Barkley to the vet and for a haircut.  When I got there, they said he was a large dog and not a medium dog.  He's only 40 pounds, but what do I know.  I left and went to work in the garden in the back, I started on it but it was kind of a bitch, so I left that for tomorrow morning.  I then mowed the front of the lawn since it was getting kind of hot and went inside.  I got a call from the vet saying he had an ear infection, so they added another 40 bucks to the visit.  I hung out and read and played some game called Candy Crush Saga, which definitely took too much of my time today.  I went and picked up Barkley and they told me that is ear medicine was another 40 bucks.  They tried to sell me heart worm medicine that was a 115 bucks, so I said no.  Then they offered one that was 50 bucks, I said no.  Then they tried to sell one that was 30 bucks, I said no again.  I know I can find a better offer. The total bill was like $240.  Yikes.  His haircut looks great though and he was happy to come home.  I vacuumed in the house and was wondering what I was going to eat for dinner when I remembered I was supposed to make dinner.  Oops!  It was going to be a good dinner too.  I'm now waiting to go tutor this little kid, hopefully he's not all drama again.  I swear, he would like reading if he would give it a try, I think he has a hard time though which frustrates him.  I get it, I get it.  This is the last post for the week since I'm on vacay with the wife and kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment