Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 21: Not a Whole Lot Going ON

Well, this is my first post in a while.  I really didn't do much today, with the exception of reading to really blog about.  I'm going to make some fun chicken chili recipe since it is under 90 degrees outside.  I can't wait to watch some of our shows tonight.  I think we have a Bar Rescue on tap for when Lucy goes to sleep.  I'll watch Siberia, since Serena is usually a sleep now by 9 o'clock.  She might surprise me though.  I can't believe that this weather is this great.  We might set a low for Texas.  Maybe global warming is a made up thing.  Or maybe this is a sign that it's a real thing?  I guess either side would argue their case on this one.  Those rising sea levels are one thing though.  I saw this website last week that showed pictures of California cities and what they would look like with different sea levels.  Pretty scary stuff, good thing we're pretty much safe in Texas.  At least where I am.  Good Day.

Update:  Here is the website, I love comments on news stories.  People are so cynical.   Sea Level

No comments:

Post a Comment